Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Still Working from Home

Still working from home...LZ1 continues to be creative  and hard working. Great effort in these challenging times.




Artwork created during lockdown by Janae and April

By April Young
By Janae Ma




Sam has worked hard on his writing at home. This is one of his creative pieces. Enjoy.

Rendered Image

One day I was walking down in the forest when a strange site caught my eye. As I got closer I realized it  was a small town. I ran over as a cold breeze hit me, I looked around at some very scary people. The houses were alive, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I screamed but was stopped by a hand. I turned around but there was no one there. Then it rained and at the same time all the people suddenly disappeared as fast as a cheetah. The rain was now yelling and screaming at me. Then all of a sudden I awoke in my bed and realised it was a dream.        

By Samuel Francis Stead (Year 5)

Congratulations to these people who have achieved Mathletics and Lexia Core 5 certificates while working at home!







No comments:

Post a Comment