Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Term 4 Week 1& 2

 

Back to school in Term 4, in lockdown....but we can do it. Fabulous learning continues to be achieved. Jack joined Mrs Forlong's writing class and created a recount....

FISHING TRIP 


Last month I went fishing with my friends at stillwater.

We started walking down the path to the beach. 

It was really muddy.


When we reched the beach i fealt rarely excited. 

We started walking to our fishing spot. When we were walking I showed my friends my base that I made.


When we got to the water, we casted our  rods into the channel  and waited for the fish to bite. While we were waiting for the fish we saw 2 stingrays. 

Sadly we caught no fish. 


I think going fishing is a very good experience and I hope I get to go again.

                                by Jack

We ended the first week with Crazy Hair Friday.


Great work was completed online, at home and at school.


We ended week 2 celebrating Halloween.

Congratulations to these students for achieving their certificates online at home. Well done, great effort.

























No comments:

Post a Comment