Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Swimming Sports

Recently we had Senior Swim Sports at the Stanmore Bay Leisure Centre. The students who attended had great fun in the competition. They have written a moment in time description to remember the event.

Swimming sports
I heard people chanting and yelling their house colour.

I saw people swimming in the glistening pool.

I felt weird, pressured and terrified.

I wondered if my legs could keep me up.

By Mia

Moment In Time

I heard people loudly cheering others on.
I saw water splashing around.
I felt nervous and tired but excited.
I wondered if I was going to win.

Jaime

Swim Sport
I heard encouraging chanting coming from each house team.
I saw the vast amount of children sitting down on my right but to my left I saw the far smaller amount of parents sitting down and watching their children.
I felt the sensational thrill of swimming going hastily through my shattered body.
I wondered why my back felt broken (I pulled my back muscle).
Van

Swimming Sports

I heard all  the water splashing wildly on the tiled floor.

I saw everybody racing I  was shouting as hard as I could.

I felt so energized and excited and a little bit nervous all the others were so good.

I wondered if I would win or at least become a podium finisher.
Ben H

No comments:

Post a Comment