Friday, February 10, 2017

Selfie Collages

As a first introduction to the class, the students have each written a Bio Poem, sharing information, hopes, fears and interests. They also created a 'selfie collage', self portrait; using a photograph of themselves and magazine pictures to represent their character and interests. First they took photos of themselves, then cut out their significant features. Next they used coloured paper and magazine pictures to recreate their face.





This week LZ1 did selfie collages.We were going to do it in week 1 but we didn't have time to.I think that mine was the worst but in the end they all looked weird.But if you're to scared to see mine then look away!


See look how funny it is I think that the I am bread is funny but I know that you don't.But my friend Cassandra I think she was laughing when she read it?

1 comment: