Friday, March 20, 2020

Camp Writing

Camp
Camps are fun because you get to try new things. At camp we went to Goat Island and went snorkeling, I saw fish the size of my arm! We also got to go stand up paddle boarding and I saw millions of jellyfish,we got to go down a huge water slide where I glided down at the speed of a rocket. At camp we got to do so many awesome activities but we also had to face some challenges like sleeping in a new bed, waking up at six and sleeping in general! At Marsden Bay camp the only thing we tried new was snorkeling at Goat Island but I still enjoyed it.

William

Camp 2020

OOps I touched a fish at goat island on the way to camp. At camp I hope the weather is good and I'm excited for the zorb balls . I am worried about snorkeling and running into any sharks or stingrays. Camp is going to be so much fun I just can't wait until i get there.

At our camp i really enjoyed the air rifles because when i hit the can it made a clink sound that made me feel really good. At the talent show I played the guitar by myself and played old town road and ti hore mai with a couple other boys. My first time snorkeling was amazing. I saw a gigantic snapper nearly the size of my body. It was so cool. 

There were a couple of challenges I needed to face like waking up at 6am because I usually wake up at 7am. However I got over it by thinking about breakfast and that yummy warm porridge. Another thing I had to overcome was the air rifles because in the start I couldn't get any of the cans but when I asked for some help she told me I was closing the wrong eye and then when I closed the other eye I got all of them straight on. At camp we had these uncomfortable mattresses and how I got over that, was that I thought about my bed at home. then I fell asleep like a log.. In the end of all of it I felt happy about overcoming the challenges and in general enjoyed myself.

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment